Know Your Farmers
Thanks for visiting our website! We are Daniel and Brandi French and we're the farmers at 37 Acres. Both of us grew up in southwest Ohio but until recently, we were both several generations removed from farming. However, having our own farm and family business has always interested us. We moved to Lexington, Kentucky the same week we got married in 2010 and settled into jobs there; Daniel as a brewer at Kentucky Ale and Brandi as a nurse at the University of Kentucky. In November 2015, we had the opportunity to buy the 37 acres in Camden, Ohio that has been in Brandi's family for generations. At the beginning of 2016, we left our jobs in Lexington and returned to southwest Ohio to start our journey as farmers. We have extremely high expectations for what we produce and are proud of the work that we do on our farm! We look forward to meeting you and getting to know you better!
Keep In Touch With Us.....Join Our Email List!
37 Acres Guiding Principles
We are blessed to have the opportunity to farm this land and care for God's creation. Therefore we believe in:
- Raising all animals outdoors with plenty of sunshine and fresh air, on grass, and with ample space
- Moving animals around the farm to move them away from their waste and towards fresh, clean pasture
- Being transparent and allowing our customers to see where their food is produced and afford all of us the opportunity to build community and relationships
- Building healthy, fertile, vibrant pastures naturally and without the use of any pesticides or herbicides
- Antibiotic and hormone free meats (and raising animals so that they don't need them)